*Note, while I will try to avoid major spoilers, I sometimes won't be able to help it.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015 Beauty and the Armageddon Film Watching Challenge

Most of the time, I am a terrible new movie/television watcher. I have my favorites and I tend to cycle through those over and over again. Because of this, I have set a goal for my self in 2015- I will watch at least one new movie every week for the entire year. In a way, it's a very simple goal, one movie per week. But at the end of 2015 I will have seen at least 52 new movies which will probably be more than I've ever accomplished. I have set a list of movies that I plan to watch this year, but am giving myself a little bit of an out. If there is a movie that I cannot easily get a copy of, then I will allow myself to skip it and watch something else (I have Netflix, so I have no shortage of new movies). As of the writing of this post, I have crossed two movies off my list and watched a third that didn't make it on the list. I hope that this will be an enjoyable experience and will be something that I continue to do next year as well. I'm not the biggest fan of writing reviews of movies, but will try to do so from time to time.  To keep up with which films I have finished, check out my Challenge Page.

American Beauty
Annie Hall
The Big Lebowski
Blade Runner
Blazing Saddles
The Breakfast Club
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Captain America:  Winter Soldier
Casablanca
Chariots of Fire
Chicago
Citizen Kane
Cop Out
Dark City
Dial M for Murder
Django Unchained
Dr. No
Dr. Strangelove
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Godfather
Guardians of the Galaxy
Heavenly Creatures
Interstellar
Ironman 3
Jaws
King Kong
Les Misérables
Lost in Translation
Memento
No Way Out
Nosferatu
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Pulp Fiction
Raising Arizona
Rosemary’s Baby
Rushmore
Saving Private Ryan
A Scanner Darkly
Schindler’s List
The Shawshank Redemption
The Shining
Sin City
A Streetcar Named Desire
Superman
Terminator
Thor: The Dark World
To Catch a Thief
Tombstone
Twelve Chairs
The Usual Suspects

Happy Reading and Film Watching!

1 comment:

  1. From the looks of your list you're going to have an enjoyable year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...